Sold

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Sold my Nikkor 50mm AIs f1.8 lens the other week on TP with the idea of selling all my film gear.I made a mistake so bought a 50mm f1.8D to replace it.Can use it on my D80 and the Nikon flash system wokrs great with it.Oh well we all learn by our mistakes and will have to buy more film.
Any other readers made a sale they have regreated?
The nice thing with the AF lens is the focus is not too loose and is nicely dampered each end of the rings stops

Last edited:
As mentioned elsewhere, Vivitar 24mm f2.8, cracking little lens, had to sell because it was broken! I will get another, one day!

sold a nice little carl zeiss 50mm f1.7... wouldnt work on full frame canon with an adapter so i sold it to pay for lenses for an RB67... i regret it already, especially because i got shafted on the price :(

Sigma 24-60mm f2.8, beautifully sharp lens and would work perfectly on my F3 and F401, I miss that little siggy.

Andy

The above lens for me is great,on cropped format equals a 36 - 90mm great all round lens for portraits,

I sold my Mamiya 6 once to a forum member, only to buy it back a year later...duh
I sold my Bronica EC too only to buy another 2 years later....double duh

both mistakes..

God, where do I start...

The ones that make me a little sad - Bronica SQA with 3 PS lenses and a Contax G2.

Finally settled on a Mamiya C330 and an Olympus OM2n which suits me fine. Shouldn't regret selling gear anyway - you can always buy more!

Back