Solitary oak.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
Trees to me are like nature's sculptures, all unique different, trees are individuals too, lol.

please view large, thanks.

original.jpg

Absolutely stunning. I love trees too.

Nicely done.

Nowt wrong with a tree fetish.

Thanks guys for your generous comments, it's much appreciated.

tony

Now, in my opinion, that's much nicer version than the previously posted one with the trees companion also included.
The BW conversion is much better than the yellowish one.

There's a bit of evidence on the left hand side in the sky where the other tree's foliage has been cloned, but nothing that can't be cured.

Last edited:
Dendrophilia, a love of trees, something I suffer from also. And your shot shows the beautiful structure of its branches.(y)

I keep coming back to this.
I really like that there's a break in the hedge so that the trunk of the tree isn't too badly obscured.

I really like this.

I do wondering if there is any more chance to bring out some more of the detail in the white 'grass' in front of the hedges, especially where it is against the sky.

Dendrophilia, a love of trees, something I suffer from also. And your shot shows the beautiful structure of its branches.(y)
I didn't know the name of my condition, appreciate your comments very much.

Tony

I keep coming back to this.
I really like that there's a break in the hedge so that the trunk of the tree isn't too badly obscured.
Thanks for your comments, you saw the same thing I did, it's almost as if nature has given the oak room to express itself, lol.
It was really apparent as I drove towards the trees, I knew I just had to stop and try and make a worthwhile image.

tony

Woollyback, Ryewolf,AndyWest, Eijay,Viv1969, Pegasus, Sbowler579, Norkie, Sam Tip, Momoka
thanks very much for all of your kind and encouraging comments, it's a real pleasure to get feedback, thank you all.

tony

I really like this.

I do wondering if there is any more chance to bring out some more of the detail in the white 'grass' in front of the hedges, especially where it is against the sky.
Yes there is the possibility to improve on my rendering, will work on it, thanks very much.
Tony

Back