Some birds from Forty Hall

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
I stopped at a lovely estate called Forty Hall yesterday in Enfield, (not Fawlty Towers :D) and happened to have my camera bag with me. So I took photos with my 16mm and 56mm of the building and the lake. Towards the later afternoon I heard birds tweeting in the trees so swapped to my 70-350mm. I caught a blue tit and another bird, not sure what it is but I think it has great looking eyes. I quite like the way they turned out.

Blue Tit 2
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Blue Tit 1
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Bird in tree
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Nice to see and photograph the nature around you :)

PS the last bird IMO is a Jackdaw....like all the Corvids, intelligent and in the case of the Jackdaw I believe quite gregarious birds.

Nice to see and photograph the nature around you :)

PS the last bird IMO is a Jackdaw....like all the Corvids, intelligent and in the case of the Jackdaw I believe quite gregarious birds.

It is indeed nice to photo nature around us. Before I was interested in photography I took less notice of birds singing . Now I listen out for them as a clue that they're nearby, ready with their best clothes and make up on and potential photo opportunities. Thanks for the ID, Box. So it's a jackdaw, that's really cool as I've never actually come across one before. So much better snapping birds in public places than my garden, more chances of seeing them and more variety. :)

Back