IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

thanks for looking,
regards,
john.

Great set :clap:
Love No 1 and 4
No5 Just checking the water :)

Wonderfull sharp shots from another of the bird masters. Those are cracking John wish I could get results like that from my 7d.

Im at Slimbridge next Wednesday doing a photo shoot with Paul Hobson for Amatuer Photography Mag hope I can learn something Lol

Well worth the visit John, all good but 5 & 1 stand out to me in that order, very well done (y)

Last edited:
A great set of images mate (y)
sorry i have'nt been in touch things are a bit hectic with me at the moment
1 & 2 for me
Regards
Richard

Absolutely fantastic John! I was trying to get something similar last weekend, and came away with nothing on a par with these, they are brilliant!

A lovely set John with nice lighting, hard to pick a favourite but I think No's 1 and 5 have the edge.

Regards: Gordon

Wow and double wow these are really great this is my next project to get bif pics i don't suppose you can give some information on kit and setup details some serious kit probably :clap:

Why you need to practise puzzles me John ;)
Very good set indeed, another vote for 5 and 1.

Great set :clap:
Love No 1 and 4
No5 Just checking the water :)

Wonderfull sharp shots from another of the bird masters. Those are cracking John wish I could get results like that from my 7d.

Im at Slimbridge next Wednesday doing a photo shoot with Paul Hobson for Amatuer Photography Mag hope I can learn something Lol

Nice set, No 1's my fav though. looks so dynamic and good colours.
well done

Well worth the visit John, all good but 5 & 1 stand out to me in that order, very well done (y)

Those are cracking shots John, really nice light to boot (y)

A great set of images mate (y)
sorry i have'nt been in touch things are a bit hectic with me at the moment
1 & 2 for me
Regards
Richard

Keep the practice going John :D, a cracking set John,all good.no 1 & 5 for me also.nice light,
john

Absolutely fantastic John! I was trying to get something similar last weekend, and came away with nothing on a par with these, they are brilliant!

A lovely set John with nice lighting, hard to pick a favourite but I think No's 1 and 5 have the edge.

Regards: Gordon

Wow and double wow these are really great this is my next project to get bif pics i don't suppose you can give some information on kit and setup details some serious kit probably :clap:

Excellent set of shots

All lovely shots,especially no`s 1 & 5,regards Bob

1 and 5 are cracking shots.

Why you need to practise puzzles me John ;)
Very good set indeed, another vote for 5 and 1.

5 is superb. :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you all very much indeed,

regards,
john.

judging by these not much practise need mate , Great set (y)Love the last one .

1.2.5 are the shots for me John. Very well captured and sharp to complement.
Regards
Paul.

Well that's put a stop on me bothering to post my efforts.
Love the wing detail in the last one but i would be more than happy with any of them :clap:

Back