Some BSB action.

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
A few from the last two rounds of BSB and will do a final set from the last round next weekend.

Gutted that Chrissy Rouse lost his life this weekend at Donington so the first one is one of the last images i have of him from the Saturday.

Nearly all of these are with the R3 using EF lenses. And that being the 70-200 f2.8 MKII and EF300mm f2.8MKII along with the 1.4x and 2x MKII tc's.

Many thanks once again for looking.

1/
0O3A0714-XL.jpg

2/
0O3A1177-XL.jpg

3/
0O3A3724-XL.jpg

4/
4L8A6816-XL.jpg

5/
0O3A5315-XL.jpg

6/
0O3A5699-XL.jpg

7/
0O3A9870-XL.jpg

8/
0O3A0889-XL.jpg

Last edited:
A cracking set. That first one does Chrissy proud. Sad to hear the news also.

Cracking shots Glen. Love the photo of Ryan. Sorry didnt see you at Oulton - must've been close.

Gutted to hear we lost Chrissy. Such a great guy on and off track.

4 is the best viewpoint of the track,

Sad to hear about Chrissy.

All fantastic shots Glen. The tight biker shots are something I don't remember seeing on here before. Well done :D

Great images and very sad indeed to lose such a young and talented lad.
Didn't realise how serious the incident was until end of day, loved his podcasts and really was loved by everyone who met him both on and off track.
A cracking set. That first one does Chrissy proud. Sad to hear the news also.
Many thanks Dale.
Fantastic set, great colours and sharp focus. #14 for me.
Sad news about Chrissy
Thanks for the kind words, be good to see how Jack now gets on in Superbikes.
Cracking shots Glen. Love the photo of Ryan. Sorry didnt see you at Oulton - must've been close.

Gutted to hear we lost Chrissy. Such a great guy on and off track.
Flying visit as such for me at Oulton as had to go to the workshop at Silverstone first thing so only did Saturday afternoon, only realised you where there when your images popped up on facebook. Must catch up for a coffee at a round one day.
4 is the best viewpoint of the track,

Sad to hear about Chrissy.
Cheers my friend and terrible now that we have lost Chrissy and Ben Godfrey in the last couple of years at such young ages.
Great work Glen. Rip Chrissy Rouse
Cheers Neil.
All fantastic shots Glen. The tight biker shots are something I don't remember seeing on here before. Well done :D
Cheers my friend and i do a lot of work for the chap that paints their helmets so a few tight shots keep him happy.

Last edited:
Nicely done Glenn, good variety, perhaps only a start/pack shot missing, which I'm sure you have.

Be interested to know how are you finding the R3 vs your previous 1DX bodies? Shots look lovely and crisp and quite contrasty. Do you find easier/nicer to use and what aspect improves the most, ISO grain?

Nicely done Glenn, good variety, perhaps only a start/pack shot missing, which I'm sure you have.

Be interested to know how are you finding the R3 vs your previous 1DX bodies? Shots look lovely and crisp and quite contrasty. Do you find easier/nicer to use and what aspect improves the most, ISO grain?
Hi fella and in fairness the A/F is the biggest improvement followed by the reduced weight. Never really had any complaints about ISO or image quality on the 1DX or 1DX MKII to be fair although the images certainly seem sharper even using adapted EF glass.

Back