Some candids from BSB @ Cadwell

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some candid photo I took while wandering aroud the pits at Cadwell Park this weekend

Ollie Bridewell
Ollie-Bridewll.jpg

John Reynolds signing autographs
John-Reynolds-Signing-Autog.jpg

Dean Thomas signing autographs
Dean-Thomas.jpg

:)
Frosty.jpg

Last for me also, cliched but still like it ;)

He's and old mate who I hadn't seen for quite a while and I caught him off guiard.

Phewww, Glad you knew him.

He doesn't look happy, thought he looked like he was about to come over and ask what you are doing taking his picture.

Nice photos of the riders Andy (is it me or is JR looking younger than when he was riding :shrug: ).
p.s. if you were in the pits snapping the riders, where are your brolly dolly pics.....keeping 'em for yourself ? :D

It's funny you mention that about JR my mate and I were having the same conversation.

We were in the pits on the practice day and there were no brolly dollies around but just so you don't feel left out here are some from the Oulton round earlier this year :)

Bennetts-Babes.jpg

mwwwwha ha ha, my gentle hint worked then. Nice pic, well exposed and framed. The subject matter is ok too ;) :D .

Re: JR, probably less stress working in the team than racing for wins each weekend, especially seeing as though he had a LOT of injuries in his last 2 years' racing. A great rider though and all round good guy (y) (y) (y)

Back