Some candids from Provence

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I was staying near to a small town called Maussane which has a nice town square outside the local church. By chance there happen to be a couple of bars there too ;). It was very nice to enjoy the warm, light evenings sipping on a cold beer and watching the world go by. The Sigma 150 comes in dead handy for shots like these.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Click on a pic for a larger version (y)

Some nice shots in there John.

In fact, I like all of them. Some minor framing issues, but considering they are street shots, that's not a complaint at all. 1, 2 & 3 are my favourites, as is #5.

#6 looks a bit flat (to me) but you have to work with what you have at the time.

Nice series.

-H

Some nice shots in there John.

In fact, I like all of them. Some minor framing issues, but considering they are street shots, that's not a complaint at all. 1, 2 & 3 are my favourites, as is #5.

#6 looks a bit flat (to me) but you have to work with what you have at the time.

Nice series.

-H

Thanks H - I know what you mean about the framing, I have cropped to make the best of what I had. The bottom left hand corner of number 5 bugs me most. If I get some time I must see I can clone that brown bit out.

Back