img_5307.jpg

img_5321.jpg

img_5331.jpg

Duncan

Last edited:
#3 is a great catch :) Slow to load though

Cheers, I think PBase is having some problems at the moment

Liked those, especially 3, 4 and 8.

Very nice indeed I like the whole set but the ones that stand out for me are 3, 8 and 9

Nigel

4,7, & 8 get my vote. How was the guy in 4 actually going to land? What's the betting you were waiting for someone in No 2 to make eye contact... they never do when you want them to eh? Hats off to a fine set.

What was happening in #8 and #9? What was the old guy saying?

He was singing - well, trying to ...

4,7, & 8 get my vote. How was the guy in 4 actually going to land? What's the betting you were waiting for someone in No 2 to make eye contact... they never do when you want them to eh? Hats off to a fine set.

#4, he was jumping between a couple of stone blocks

#2, nope, why would you want eye contact ?

8 could spark off a caption competition, I am used to motorbike forums so not sure if this is the done thing here?

the old drunk is Robbie - a well known to Norwich people, he is always singing!!!

He was singing - well, trying to ...

#4, he was jumping between a couple of stone blocks

#2, nope, why would you want eye contact ?

For some inexplicable reason I want the 2nd guy from the left to be catching the camera with his eye... don't ask me why! :shrug:

You're a fantastic 'tog fella, love looking at your work. Number 2 does it for me, great shot.

Can someone explain to my untrained eye why number #9 is good?

Great shots!! Wasn't the Puppetman around?!!!!!

Ah, memories of the home town. Nice set there :)

It's only good if you like it ...

Sorry Duncan, you're work's great, but #9 would be deleted if it was mine as there's a blurred person (or two) across 2/3 of the frame. Is that not like putting your fingers in front of the lens? I also keep getting drawn to the Café Nero sign top left - probably because a nice latte would go down well!

YOU must rate the image. What is your thinking behind it?

Sorry Duncan, you're work's great, but #9 would be deleted if it was mine as there's a blurred person (or two) across 2/3 of the frame. Is that not like putting your fingers in front of the lens? I also keep getting drawn to the Café Nero sign top left - probably because a nice latte would go down well!

YOU must rate the image. What is your thinking behind it?

I liked it because the blurred people gave a funny sense of scale to the drunk fella. And I liked his pose at that moment of his recital. I agree the sign is distracting, but I was too lazy to get rid of it.

It's not a great photo, but it just had some strange appeal to me.

Back