Some football pics from the weekend

Name
brad mole
Edit My Images
Yes
Im just new on this forum and thought id introduce myself here with my latest set of pictures.
On the weekend i went up to Scotland to watch Hearts play Hull in a friendly game, i took the camera even though i knew i would probably not be allowed to use it, i managed to get a few snaps before they told me i wasnt allowed lol.
It was harder than i thought to get clear pics, almost every pic came out blurred but the zoom was better than i expected, heres the best ones that ive edited slightly (maybe a little too much on some pics), i know they arent streight, and most dont really aim at anything in particular but i was just getting used to it for the first time, i think that being at ground level would definitly improve the pics, but its not too bad where i was really.
comments welcome.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

Hi Brad welcome to the forum , the ball really needs to be in the picture with some sort of action ,I understand these are taken from the stand , but backs of players really do not work , if you want to take pictures at football go to your local park/football ground , the grass routes of football can be a good place to start, look forward to so more shots from you Gary

Hi Brad welcome to the forum , the ball really needs to be in the picture with some sort of action ,I understand these are taken from the stand , but backs of players really do not work , if you want to take pictures at football go to your local park/football ground , the grass routes of football can be a good place to start, look forward to so more shots from you Gary

thanks for the comment mate, like i said, i know they arent really aimed at anything in particular, but thanks for the advice

none of the pics are HDR, i have changed the shaddows and highlights to make them look like HDR,
the lens i used was a nikon nikkor 70-300mm f/4~f/5.6 G whatever that means lol :LOL:

Back