Beginner Some from the 3s Drift day - Wigan.

Edit My Images
No
Just a few shots from the latest Drift day at the Three Sisters race circuit in Wigan. I attend a lot of these things an wanted to try an different approach. Everyone obviously goes for the action an drifting but i thought i would try to get a nice balance between track and paddock. I am pleased with some results i had an i find that sharing on here helps me improve as i pick up tips an pointers from other people. I hope you like the shots. There are many more.

1 - _MG_5503 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

2 - _MG_3462 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

3 - _MG_3413 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

4 - See you i do , hide behind this i will. by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

5 - _MG_4600 by OHaraCreative, on Flickr

Nice vibrant set Fonz love the pp and colours in 2 and liking the low pov on the E30 in the last shot cant beat that front end when BMWs looked mean in the rear view

Cheers Gaz , I love the wheel shot as they always have them set out on the trailer but people just walk past them. Thought why not get a shot an now people who were there are like - didn't see them.That E30 was immense -i used a manfroto pixi to get the low angle an the ball head helps with movement. Got another tog there wanting to buy one as he loves the low look.

Nice shots. I love your processing style.

Cheers Kalvin , i am always unsure whether how i process them works. It take me a few days to get them uploaded as i go through each one an try get get a feeling in there while a lot of the togs batch edit an upload the same night.

Back