Some from the last wedding

DDP

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Some of my favourites from the last wedding I did:

1 - Cute bridesmaid. She stood up after the ceremony and sang beautifully, had half the congregation in tears!
wedding-6.jpg

2 - Best man - wanted a shot of him that wasn't too 'nice' and was a bit more dynamic, as I felt it suited him. Shame the face is a bit soft; usual problem of not having much time to get it right, just a quick shot.
wedding-2.jpg

3 - Stunning venue
wedding-3.jpg

4 - Gotta stop taking these, I end up with at least 4 per wedding :LOL:
wedding-4.jpg

5 - Groom's brother. Gutted I didn't put the B&G here :bang: oh well, back there in a few weeks so will do it next time!
wedding-5.jpg

6 - Cake cutting
wedding-1.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Pillars!! You have Pillars!

You can set up some fab shots using the light that comes between those.

I want to see some shots of the B&G using those pillars to their max next time. (goes off mumbling about a shocking lack of pillars in my venues) :)

Like the camera shot too. :)

Thanks (y)

I may have let myself down today - I think I've only taken 3 shots like the camera one above rather than 4 :LOL:. I'm officially knackered and enjoying a cool Grolsch.

No5 is without a doubt a shot missed with bride and groom. But I am sure you will get it next time :)
Ricky

Nice work - not keen on #2 but in context I'm sure they will love it

I know what you mean about #4 lol ..... I play games with myself trying to get the best picture of the picture

Nice work - not keen on #2 but in context I'm sure they will love it

I know what you mean about #4 lol ..... I play games with myself trying to get the best picture of the picture

Thanks Simon. I've gone off #2 myself - but the B&G did choose it.

Browsing last weekends wedding pics I don't think I bettered the picture of a picture shot.

Back