Some Historics from today at Brands

Thanks not bad considering most where taken though fences.

Shame about the weather though, i went last year and got a nice sun tan, this year was like a mud bath, and races being stopped through the rain. Really hit attendance figures to i think.

(y) as normal mate (y)

nice! weather wasnt good in the morning down the road, sunny in the afternoon though

nice! weather wasnt good in the morning down the road, sunny in the afternoon though

Really? taken at 14:56 01-07-2007, last lap as the race was red flagged just after this down pour.

Hosted on Fotki

I will not believe any photo after today as i wouldnt believe how light these are compared to the actually light levels.

Lovely shots there, as usual. (y)

Is that Nelson Rowe's formula ford? It looks familiar. The historic ff's always provide fantastic racing.

:)

I think it was, but dont quote me on that, as much as i love Historic racing i know naff all about them execpt Ferrari F1 cars.

There are amazing to watch, and look at, fantastically prep, and heart breaking when they crash.

Really? taken at 14:56 01-07-2007, last lap as the race was red flagged just after this down pour.

Hosted on Fotki

I will not believe any photo after today as i wouldnt believe how light these are compared to the actually light levels.

in the afternoon at west malling where i live it was ok, i left at around 12 on saturday morning when it was coming down, sunday should have been a better day, i wish i went then

piccies up from me later

The weather was very hit and miss, on minute sunny the next it was hammering it down, saw the forcast for the sat 8mm of rain!!!

Back