Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
i-4RtP9Jw-XL.jpg
i-xc87MwD-X2.jpg

Chaos? That's calm.
i-wctjPLS-X2.jpg

i-734L894-X2.jpg

This was the congestion on a regular basis around my cheap hotel. It's nice to know that even when stuck in traffic you can get a cold pepsi.

Last edited:
Oh I'm a bit of a sicko but I really want to drive round there...but then I get a perverse enjoyment out of driving through central London :jawdrop: I love the idea of a cold drinks seller in the traffic, we need drinks Honda gold wings for the summer for motorway traffic jams :D

To be honest none of these really do it for me, the first has potential but it's a bit soft, not sure what focus mode you were using but it looks a tad OOF to me, the second is drastically under exposed which is a shame as it looks like you've caught a rather cool moment with the entire family on a scooter in that

The others don't really do it for me as there is no real composition to them IMO but I think with the Pepsi on what would have been really cool would have been a slower shutter speed so that you had the bikes/traffic hustling past while that was stationary in the traffic

Matt

Back