some marmite

I think you need to lower the shutter speed to fully blur the background as it's a bit distracting, although it's a bit better in the second where the shutter speed was lower than that in no1.

It is a difficult technique that I have never mastered with consistent results.

What a great shot of Colin Turkington up on 3 (Maybe 2?) wheels! :clap::clap::clap:

What a great shot of Colin Turkington up on 3 (Maybe 2?) wheels! :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks they where getting on to 2 wheels at some points. Have got a shot where I think the car was on one wheel even.

The Turkington shot is a clear winner here, nicely captures the action and Jordan’s blurred car in the background adds to the image. Good shot of he ginetta too. I’m not keen on the pans where the barrier obscures the car.

Yeah the barriers is a not sure moment for me. sometimes I like sometimes I don't. but theres not to many places at Thruxton to get something different. Even media struggle there, but I managed to bag a few like Turkington (pretty much every car lol). if I am honest pretty shocked at the low level of quality I have seen from some of the media shots from Thruxton. I only did Saturday.

Back