some mediocre cityscapes

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
as taken from my blog at http://www.whitewashimages.co.uk/blog.htm

downtownskyline.jpg

downtownskylinefromlostlagoon.jpg

I like the mono shot best, although I think it would benefit from being a touch lighter, just to bring the detail out a little more.

minimeeze said:
I like the mono shot best, although I think it would benefit from being a touch lighter, just to bring the detail out a little more.

im suffering through the use of a laptop, everything appears a tad light on here so the pictures are good on here but not for everyone else, i really need to sort it out!:help:

Monochrome version for me too as there's more going on across the centre of the image and it's a good conversion.

The grass and the sensor goober intruding into the left edge of the colour shot distracts a little for me along with the slightly wonky horizon.

I'm just a b*******rd aren't I?

hardly mediocre, like the mono best

Bachs said:
Monochrome version for me too as there's more going on across the centre of the image and it's a good conversion.

The grass and the sensor goober intruding into the left edge of the colour shot distracts a little for me along with the slightly wonky horizon.

I'm just a b*******rd aren't I?

i missed those bits of snot! ill clone them out! (i forgot to clean my sensor before i came! arggh)

B&W version here too, I'm on the lappy just now as well so it looks fine(y)

Wouldn't mind some mediocrity myself if they turned out like these !

Good mono one ... not sure about the foreground sandbank though ?

Enjoying your holiday then !

Back