Some moon images from last few days

Trouble wiht moon shots.. there all a bit samey.. no matter who takes them.. I mean these are job done and fine pics..... but no different to a million others.... sorry but..

That is true of course, but I enjoy looking at the many phases of the moon. These all look different, but no different to anyone elses pictures. I did manage to get one of the Moon and Saturn together a month or so ago. Maybe that would appeal more to you?

I appreciate the comments anyway. It's just something I enjoy doing so thought I'd share. :)

"Quite brilliant to be able to get pictures like these - what equipment do you use and what camera?" :plus1: I tried taking shots of the same moon and all I got was a white/silvery disc. Now, that is boring! :sleep: :help:

Quite brilliant to be able to get pictures like these - what equipment do you use and what camera?

Thank you, I use a canon 450D attached to a SkyWatcher 130P telescope via a 2 x Barlow lens.

great shots

Thank you
"Quite brilliant to be able to get pictures like these - what equipment do you use and what camera?" :plus1: I tried taking shots of the same moon and all I got was a white/silvery disc. Now, that is boring! :sleep: :help:

Haha! I've had plenty of those. But using a telescope makes poor moon pictures difficult, at least once you've worked out how to focus properly!

Back