some more from colchester zoo

Name
emma
Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys just a few shots i took at colchester over the past months c&c welcome and appreciated-

vwandcolchester2062.jpg

colchester4239.jpg

colchester4223.jpg

colchester4192.jpg

more to follow

colchesterapril2010andrandoms199.jpg

colchesterapril2010andrandoms205.jpg

colchesterapril2010andrandoms200.jpg

colchesterapril2010andrandoms211.jpg

vwandcolchester2210.jpg

vwandcolchester2204.jpg

right thats all for now i promise

Last edited:
Loving 2. Nice sharp picture, good colours, subject well separated from the background.

Finding quite a few others aren't looking as sharp or vivid on my monitor though?

there all un-touched as i dont have a clue how to use photoshop.
taken with different lenses on different days aswell so could have an affect

In light of the fact that these are straoght out of the camera they are pretty good. One or two are a tad soft but the one's that aren't are nice. #2 is very good and #10's good too. Where your images are soft I thinks it's a case of misfocusing (see 18) and too slow a shutter speed. Having said that the slow shutter works well in #21.

It might be worth treating yourself to a copy Photoshop Elements and have a play with the basic fuctions such as exposure, contrast and sharpening :)

I've been to Colchester Zoo and it's a great place. Keep going and keep shooting!!

i just got a laptop with elements 7 already installed, i just don't have a clue how to use it.
might buy a book that gives me a walkthrough guide or something

#2 is good, really sharp.

I didn't realise they had new Lions already. I'll have to get down there soon to have a peek as I live literally round the corner.

ETA: Check out YouTube for video tutorials on photoshop. I have found some great ones on there!

Last edited:
Back