Some more photos...

-J-

Name
J
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok here we go.. my second batch of images for you lovely people to cast your opinions uppon..

Firstly a shot i took with my Canon Powershot at a family get together. My two little cousins posing not-so beautifully but hey, thats what the're always like..

IMG_0013.jpg

Secondly, back to my old favourite of music based photography, a young acoustic artist Dan Carter came to me asking for some shots. Unfortunately i couldn't make it to his gig so i decided to do some promotional shots for him. This was the outcome..

IMG_3852EDIT-1.jpg

Lastly, yet another random showcase at my college so i was asked to do some photos. This bassist from a funk band is known for moving around constantly and dancing on stage so i decided to use a slightly logner exposure to show more movement.....or perhaps i didn't notice the shutter speed was so slow and just liked the outcome ;)
Just wish the face was a little more focused...

IMG_0485.jpg

heheh, great expressions in the first :)

The second is good but I think it would have been better if the foreground had been all white and the thing on the left wasn't intruding.

The third isn't doing much for me unfortunately :(

Yea the third is the worst for me aswell...

Woulda been better if i had a bit more knowledge of photography settings at the time i took it i guess...

As for the second, there was two of us taking photos at the same time of the same guy, so i was being a gentleman and letting my female friend move around a lot more while i stay in the background. (plus shes miles better at studio work than me) So i ended up with a few shots showing the outer areas of the studio setup. The guy really liked them and i have grown on them myself as times gone by.

yup - I like the 2nd one as well. The idea of showing the studio set up is a good one and works for me. Its an interesting shot and I'm not surprised he likes them.

The other 2, well .... not nearly as good

Back