Some more shots of the boy

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
On the walk home from my brothers house the sun had just popped down behind the tree's and the light was wonderful as we approached the bridge I couldn't resist it. Thomas was complaining it was cold...lol you have to suffer for your art I told him...it took him just long enough for me to get these shots for him to realise irony in what Id said......lol

3396460584_b2f283b274.jpg

3395734351_5923f43c16.jpg

3398776051_4ec2081d89.jpg

3399591176_16fc7d7b1f.jpg

3398814813_fc7b1c4bbf.jpg

3399618382_0c0e30c52c.jpg

Constructive C&C welcomed ;)

i like these.

off camera flash:thinking:

either way nice set(y)

md(y)

yep off camera flash mounted on my voice operated bi-pod...

And thanks for the comments

yep off camera flash mounted on my voice operated bi-pod...

And thanks for the comments

(y)

i need to get my asse into action and try some of this stuff. i keep putting it off . voice activated :naughty: now NOW press the button:D

md(y)

lol...it does help..especially in these lighting conditions, you can also start to get a lot more creative. and thanks for the positive comments.

@ Luke...lol thats what he keeps sayin...:LOL:

Last edited:
Yep 24-70 it was! I'm finding if I use it in the middle focal lengths and F-stops and flash they come out OK, oh and sharpening... lol

As for flash power I experimented with varying powers to see the effects but mainly 1/2-1/4 power close up to increase the effective size of the light source. Oh and I use a lightsphere too

Thanks again for the comments

Great lighting, very well ballanced indeed. If I was to be picky I would say try and get the composition a little better, try and get heads in clean spaces so nothing is growing out of them so to speak. Overall a fantastic set of images.

Mart.

Thanks guy's, for the encouragement, will be doing some more shot's of the boy this week as I need to build a portfolio for him. the missus has signed him up with some child modelling agency, they wanted a couple of hundred quid to the portfolio. I said NO I will do it...lol

Like these a lot :)

For the love of god, dont tell him he looks like the littlest member of Hanson though :D

Back