SOME MORE SPINS ADDED

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
Yes

|Botany Bay by jpay01, on Flickr

My favourite wool spin to date! Really enjoyed doing these, invited a friend along to do some spinning and he nailed it first time with some great consistency.

He's hired! Gave me more time to think about the image.
Hope you like.

Jpay

Spot on there Jay, im still looking for a good location like this but 100 miles from the nearest beach.

Very nice image Jpay, lovely colour, an interesting sky too; colour cast used. (y)

A step further to your right would've produced a bit more reflection and wet feet too :LOL:

One very small detail, watch your horzions.

The horizon has bugged me as soon as somone pointed it out earlier. I'll have adjust it at some point.
Thanks for the comments, is such a fun way to spend these winter evenings.

Just seen this type of spinning in another thread is there a thread
On here that tells you how this is done nice picture too would
Love to have a go at this

Botany bay, Broadstairs, Kent.

I found youtube useful, wire wool spinning will offer you some results.

Caveman I use a chain and weave the wire wool in and out the links, start off slow spin and then build it up.
Cracking shot just love the location with the cliff behind him .

I really like that first one of the new ones (y) I had to think about it for a second before I understood it, I've not seen one like that before (y) I do like the second one too it's a great spin in a nice location but with the second one I'm not sure that the focus is quite right :shrug: it looks a little OOF :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

2 great shots , Really like the first , well thought out and a great angle , nice work!

These are all very good shots but the first one is still the best for me, its the colours that do it.

Thanks everyone, I have got some experimental ideas to play with for tomorrows shoot.
Bought some lighter fluid, has anyone tried lighting petrol from the spinning wool? Does it work?

I got grade 1 wool which was quite hard to light and ended up using a firework sparkler, not sure I'd want to play with petrol tho ha ha

Back