Some nice cars

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Yorkshire Air Museum yesterday and these were giving it large around the taxiways didnt have a decent lens with me as we were only meant to be doing closeups of aircraft

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

I think you've done well, considering you didn't have the best choice in lens. In fact, I wouldn't have known you weren't equipped unless you told me.

nice shots

but what in the world is that coming out the back of that Blue Lambo

Has is been attacked by the Nova Generation.

I am off to a ferrari driving day on the 19th of April, so I get to rag about in a Ferrari 355 for 20 mins or so. going to take my snapper down and teach my dad how to get some good shots of me.

Mike

The Lamborghini shots are great. You seem to have gotten your panning technique well especially since you were forced into using the lens you had with you.

Well done Alan, I was there also, my son driving the Aston Martin. Weather not good was it, flat light & misty at distance with my 400mm lens, ISO up to 1600 & noise shows. You probably got as good as anything with big glass due to the haze at long distance, I'm not very happy with mine, would be more than happoy with your shots.:(

they are exhaust bungs on the Blue Lambo to get the exhaust noise down to reasonable limits :D

Lots of private tracks and the like have to comply with noise level limits.

Nice panning, but i'd like to see a little bit of space for them to move into.

hi Captian Jack

Was it this Aston ? i was stood on the hill next to a lad with a 100-400 inside the Air Museun i was using my 55-200 Sigma @200mm ISO200 i think the exif is still in them That Black M3 was awesome it sounded superb

IMG_0123.jpg

nice shots

but what in the world is that coming out the back of that Blue Lambo

Has is been attacked by the Nova Generation.
Mike

I think it was some sort of extensions for track days to make the sound better but thats just a guess lol

Alan

Nice panning, but i'd like to see a little bit of space for them to move into.

Yeh i know what you mean m8 but i am so used to editing my aircraft shots for a website that frowns on what they call "dead space*

hi Captian Jack

Was it this Aston ? i was stood on the hill next to a lad with a 100-400 inside the Air Museun i was using my 55-200 Sigma @200mm ISO200 i think the exif is still in them That Black M3 was awesome it sounded superb

IMG_0123.jpg

Hi Alan, no it wasn't this Aston it was the paler one. Some pics from the day, NB he loves the one of him lapping the Lambo. "warts & all" :puke:

IMG_0239_copy.jpg

P4Q0178_copy.jpg
g]
P4Q0188_copy.jpg

P4Q0106_copy.jpg

P4Q0131_copy.jpg

P4Q0159_copy.jpg

P4Q0103_copy.jpg

P4Q0027_copy.jpg

Back