Some of my Bee-flies

Edit My Images
No
There seems to be a fair number of these this year - gorgeous little things arent they. Here are just a couple of my Bee-fly shots - hope you like them:

p780591521-4.jpg

p749840339-4.jpg

p958290730-4.jpg

p832852030-4.jpg

Linda

Great set of shots Linda - I've book marked your Pbase page - I'll be using that to help id things (y)

Great set of shots Linda - I've book marked your Pbase page - I'll be using that to help id things (y)

Oooh lovely - thanks. Just to let you know though, I will be mostly adding this year's pics to Zenfolio and so the ID's will go with them.
I havent decided yet what I am going to do with my PBase galleries at the moment - they had major ongoing problems and reliability was an issue, hence my creating the new Zenfolio galleries. I will either give it a revamp (next winter when I have time lol) or just add a few new ones here and there.

Linda

Lovely sharp shots, number 5 is my favourite. Saw one of these at the weekend when I was trying for close ups of bumble bees, I just didnt know what it was. Thanks for sharing the pics and for the information (y)

no 4 is a fantastic shot of the furry little creature

Back