Some of my landscapes.

Edit My Images
Yes
Just found this site and thought i would post up some landscapes. These are my best ones so far I think. All of the same subject, I cant really find any other good places nearby.

Any comments welcome.

2392947221_b23a4f0652_o.jpg

2185273799_dd68e83d0d_o.jpg

2186058372_d94bed219e_o.jpg

1509018412_7b7ec51015_o.jpg

1203383164_2488fdec53_o.jpg

630912766_69cccba963_o.jpg

Welcome Alan. Great shots. 1(except for the beer bottle) and 3 (except for the pp on the sun) are my picks Id be stoked if I had that landscape 'nearby'.

Not keen on 3 at all to me, looks way over PP. Has to be no. 4

I like them all :) All have something unique that makes the photo for me. Very nicely done! Dont think I can pick a favourite from those, all beautiful in their own ways (y) Look forward to seeing more :D

These are lovely! Great colours :D

The bottle in the first one annoys me aswell, wish id thought to move it before i took the shot.

Thanks for the comments.

A nice set Alan. Looks like Arran to me. In fact I would go as far as to say the first one was taken up the Fairlie Moor's road;)

No 4 wasn't taken last October by any chance?

i love the colours in no.4, and welcome to the forums :)

I like them and at first thought it was Rhum until I realised there could only be beach on the other isles so then thought Arran which I think Strax is confirming.

Good stuff mate.

Stunning, 3 and 4 flip my switch

A nice set Alan. Looks like Arran to me. In fact I would go as far as to say the first one was taken up the Fairlie Moor's road;)

No 4 wasn't taken last October by any chance?

Yup its arran and the first ones on the moor road, drove up their for the first time a few nights ago, didnt realise you could get a view of Arran from up there.

No 4 was taken on the 7th of october to be exact and ive never seen a sky like it since, I had taken a few pictures and was driving home and could see it in my rearview mirror and just had to go back and get a picture.

Yup its arran and the first ones on the moor road, drove up their for the first time a few nights ago, didnt realise you could get a view of Arran from up there.

No 4 was taken on the 7th of october to be exact and ive never seen a sky like it since, I had taken a few pictures and was driving home and could see it in my rearview mirror and just had to go back and get a picture.

I knew it!! :eek::eek:I was out the same night at Portencross.

here was one from before sunset..

medium.jpg

and then about an hour later..the same shot as you.

original.jpg

I too had never seen a sunset like it over Arran.

Back