Folkestone harbour
harbour1566.jpg

boats1567.jpg

Dover Castle
DC1807.jpg

DC1831.jpg

DC1840.jpg

DC1833_BnW.jpg

This image works best in B&W, & I deliberately darkened the lower right so as to draw the eye to the "business end", hope it works.

The view from Dover towards France *spits* ( EDIT: Just joking BTW, no offence intended to French peeps ;) ), it was very clear yesterday...
DC1826.jpg

Comments welcome.

Some nice photos there. I think your best shots are number 3 and number 5.
Great composition on number 3 with some nice colours. The black and white gun one is probably 2nd/3rd best. :)

i agree with Dave, 3 and 5 are good, though i would crop 5 a little to get rid of that house

Cheers, I don't think my PS skills are up to removing the "house" (actually the old Officer's Mess at the castle), and I couldn't move any more to the left or I'd have got an ugly flight of steps & platform on the right :?
I suppose I could have moved in a bit closer, but then I thought the gun might be too dominating, I dunno, decisions, decisions. Next time I'll just have to take pics from whatever angles I think of :LOL:

The last pic isn't too hot on quality I know, but I thought I'd add it to show how clear it was (very windy though).

Back