Some of my work (im new)

Name
Joe Earley
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, new to the forum, Just though i'd show some of my work, really enjoy full body portraits, I used to shoot skateboarding but got a bit bored of it, After a Medium format atm :) as you can see I like my square crops!

38-1.jpg

35-2.jpg

34-2.jpg

33-2.jpg

nigel.jpg

29-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Out of these ones, I really like the first one - has a kinda 'old' style and feel to it

hey cheers buddie, that was taken at like 6 in the morning, lovely morning eh? was on me way to my girlfriends, though I would wip me camera out & hopefully the bloke wouldnt realise :p

I think they're all really good. I like the the 2nd last B&W portrait. 1st one is nice too.

Oh, and welcome.

Welcome :D

Loving your style!

Do you have a website I could nosy?

Welcome to this crazy place :D
Am liking what I see and loving the square crops. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff soon :)

Interesting set.

You seem to like a challenge with the lighting!

Some great shots. I like your unconventional approach to portraiture (y) I find with some of them the subject is perhaps a little too small in the frame, like in nos. 2 & 3, perhaps they're not so small in a decent sized print. My pick of the bunch is the 1st and last :)

I'm really digging no's. 2 and 3!

I love the composition of both of them and the light and colour.

Square crop is looking good too!

Well done!

bliiimey, really didnt expect any repsonse! =] thanks peeps & cheers for the welcome too! appreciate it, I think its about time for me to have a nose now Im free for the night! :] take it easy all x

Back