some people are just great people

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
got a telephone call about 20mins ago from my girlfriend whos manages to leave the lights on in her car all day and flatten the battery and is stranded at work, i havent any jump leads here (they're in the boot of my other car 200miles away!) so i was about to call around some workmates to find a set (hellfrauds is shut!), i was talking to one of my mates on the internet at the time and i asked him if he has a set at his parents house (which is on the way to carlisle where suzie is stranded) he said he did, phoned his mum, who then said "no point you driving all the way up here to jump start it when we live 5mins away, we'll go and do it for you.

how nice is that, its nice when people go out of their way to be helpful(y):)

gonna cost me a few bottles of wine though i think!

It's really nice when people go out of their way to do something like this, and even better when its unexpected.

Wish there were more people like this in the world.

Oh there are Braeden, it's just that most folk don't get the chance. Kudos to them whitewash!

It's nice to hear stories like this.
I was walking through B&Qs car park a couple of weeks ago, an elderly couple were struggling to lift about 6 boxes of floor tiles so I asked them if they needed any help, they said oo yes that would be lovely.

When i'd put them in the boot the woman said it's nice to see there are still some gentlemen about, made me feel good all day:LOL:

Back