Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just for fun :)

[YOUTUBE]X5IYahsPK2k[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure if link works; try here.

Last edited:
I can't count how many times I have done and continue to do that!

Obviously not to his extent but I still always manage to try and take one shot with it still on.

What a wally :LOL: bet hes American,it reminds me of the George Bush story where he was pretending he could see through the binoculars a soldier handed to him. The lens cap was on them too. :bonk:

What a wally :LOL: bet hes American,it reminds me of the George Bush story where he was pretending he could see through the binoculars a soldier handed to him. The lens cap was on them too. :bonk:

Lol.

Not quite the same though, at least this guy would have been able to see through the viewfinder at what he was trying to take a photo of.

haha, you have to laugh, I am supprissed he had an issue being a nikon man aswell, I would have expected that from a canon user but not nikon.lol.

Lol we have all done it. The best one I had was when the other half was moaning the camera would not focus and it was rubbish, I kindly grinned and switched it on for her

I once spent an entire day shooting with no CF card in the camera, the tog in the video clearly has slr-itis though an easy mistake to make when you're not used to a rangefinder.

Lol we have all done it. The best one I had was when the other half was moaning the camera would not focus and it was rubbish, I kindly grinned and switched it on for her

How many times ive done that :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back