Some portrait's, different styles and treatment.

Edit My Images
Yes
117908603-L-1.jpg

129168042-L.jpg

144750192-L.jpg

173224204-L.jpg

179024454-L-1.jpg

I like the processing of number one, very natural pose but those sunglasses are way too BIG!:LOL: Would have been nice to see her eyes.

I think I know what you was trying to achieve here, but I feel that chopping off the left hand side and having the right hand side with space may have worked better. Did you frame it like that or have you cropped it ? I think that it would be a great picture as a whole one!!

She's too far away from the camera to have any impact imo, good location though, I like the blue and white ;)

Number four, I want some of those strawberries :D nice relaxed pose. :)

Wow stunning backdrop, where was that?

Her pose is slightly awkward and I feel that facing the other way into the picture would have made it better. Maybe even her lying on her side following the slope of the hill? :) Just my opinion ;)

Good pics though . (y)

No.3 is excellent!

Lady Pitstop I can only say the glasses in #1 are consistant with the theme, washed out 60's lol...again opinons on #2 have been mixed but most think the look in her eye suits the crop...#3 it's really more of a people shot than a portrait, my bad...#4 is in the Dolomite mountains just on the border with Austria, interestingly that's the pose she felt most comfortable with lol. Gingerjoe and Steep thanks very much.

stunning!....number 3 is my favourite but (and I hate saying this) the horizon is a bit out ;)

I like 'em all actually, but would pick 3 and 5 as the best.

The crop in No2 does look like a bit of an afterthought, particularly wuth the long aspect ratio?

Lucky sod too if that's your girlfriend. ;)

CT I am indeed a lucky sod :) and you are correct it was an afterthought when viewing the image at processing. I really liked the look in her eye and it seemed to suit a half face crop...natjag I did two PS actions, a lomo followed by acidify glad you like it....having these actions to use certainly saves needing an array of cameras, although part of me would still like to have a Holga. Then I think about processing etc etc, which is really why I don't use my meduim format gear anymore.

Asking the same question as natjag, for #1 is my fav but I love the colours in #5, it's almost a shame that the bg's grey :)

Back