Some Quads

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Something a wee bit different, these are actually more like shooting cars.

Afew of the young ones getting some last minute advice
ML1W5644.jpg

ML1W5653.jpg

ML1W5658.jpg

And some of the action from the big guys. #1 is current Scottish champ. Wouldn't like to be in the middle of the first one ;)

ML1W5413.jpg

ML1W6946.jpg

ML1W7437.jpg

ML1W7519.jpg

ML1W7467.jpg

ML1W5503.jpg

More great stuff from the flying dirt master :)

Which one is Ozzy Osbourne?

Cracking set of shots........looks a lot of fun to ride those quads.

That B&W shot is by far the best. Its all shades of awesome. Love it :)

Theres quite a few crackers there.
Last one stands out for me, great action and movement.

(y)(y)

I think the 5th is showing the control skill level involved, the B&W is different, and the last has awsome feel.

But i cant help but feel a smaller DOF would have help on a few of these to obscure the backgrounds and help bring the bikes out a tad more, 6 and 8 for example

Thanks for the comments folks :)

I think the 5th is showing the control skill level involved, the B&W is different, and the last has awsome feel.

But i cant help but feel a smaller DOF would have help on a few of these to obscure the backgrounds and help bring the bikes out a tad more, 6 and 8 for example

If you'd seen where the guy in #5 ended up half a second later, I'd have taken a shot but it was right where I was standing :LOL:

Fair point about DOF. Only problem is with the light being as good as it was that day the shutter speed would have been into the 1/1000-2000 range which is a bit quicker than I like.

Thanks for the comments folks :)

If you'd seen where the guy in #5 ended up half a second later, I'd have taken a shot but it was right where I was standing :LOL:

Fair point about DOF. Only problem is with the light being as good as it was that day the shutter speed would have been into the 1/1000-2000 range which is a bit quicker than I like.

Agree on the shutter speed side of things, hence why i often use a poloriser in bright light or a nd2 filter.

I reckon this is the best set you've posted Dod, very good action in all the 'adult' quad shots - but the B&W overhead shot (#4) is in a different league to everything else you've every posted (that I've seen anyway;) ) - superb (y)

p.s. as FB said- get rid of the pole at the bottom to make it perfect :clap:

The last shot is a belter dod.. You certainly grabbed this shot showing all the speed these guy's get up to with a low shutter speed..:)

And for one here that doesn't usually like black n white that shot gets my approval for what its worth..:D

I love the black and white one, its simply fantastic.

Dod that B&W shot is something else mate.

Thanks for the comments, a bit surprised at the reaction to #4, I just thought it was slightly different with that viewpoint so included it. My favourite in there is #6 by a mile, ah well, takes all sorts :LOL:

Back