Some recent efforts with Sony RX10iv

Super set Mike

Nice set. Are they cropped? Raw or JPEG?

Nice detailed shots Mike (y)

By coincidence, someone was asking me about the Sony RX10iv recently.

Having no experience of one, all I could do was point them in the direction of Google.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you find bif? AF tracking, ect? ta

Nice detailed shots Mike (y)

By coincidence, someone was asking me about the Sony RX10iv recently.

Having no experience of one, all I could do was point them in the direction of Google.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you find bif? AF tracking, ect? ta
Thanks Phil!

It's pretty decent at tracking BIF - not something I do a huge amount of but when I have tried it, the camera copes well. It's not going to match some of the modern mirrorless beasts but it's competent. There are tons of shots and information on the 'High-end Bridge Cameras' thread on Talk Equipment if anybody asks again :)

Thanks Phil!

It's pretty decent at tracking BIF - not something I do a huge amount of but when I have tried it, the camera copes well. It's not going to match some of the modern mirrorless beasts but it's competent. There are tons of shots and information on the 'High-end Bridge Cameras' thread on Talk Equipment if anybody asks again :)

Thanks Mike

At present she's using a Canon and Sigma 150-600 combo but finding it a bit heavy to carry around. I'll pass on the info and point her in the direction of the thread, she'll be able to view without needing to be a member, cheers

Back