Some recents from the further north of Scotland

Nice photos and I like the last one the most. Has a unique feel to it almost like Half Dome in Yosemite Valley National Park.

Nice set..............

Reflection, will always love, I'd have gone a bit more letterboxy though but that's just me,

2nd image, nice, very, but I feel the hills are lost a little in the haze, in comparison to the waterfall. Not knocking it, but a splash of light on the hills would have made a difference. I realise though, we can't control these things.

3rd, wonderful light, stronger on the foreground but enough on the mountain to make the difference. My fave, due to the light.

I know that area well. It looks like you’ve been having a great time up there. Good work on all of them. I think the Suilven one could do with a foreground - there’s a lovely loch that is accessible from the Lochinver side with a little island and fallen tree which makes a great composition. You’ll find it here on what3words: ///physical.standards.evidence

I know that area well. It looks like you’ve been having a great time up there. Good work on all of them. I think the Suilven one could do with a foreground - there’s a lovely loch that is accessible from the Lochinver side with a little island and fallen tree which makes a great composition. You’ll find it here on what3words: ///physical.standards.evidence

I know the Lochan well but without reflections and perfectly still non moving foreground it doesn't happen.

This was a windy day

Back