IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Shame about the fence but was best i could get
IMG_0042.jpg

Thx for looking
Danny

Great shots Danny :D Really like 2 and 5 - really well captured :) Love the expression on the gopher thing (shot 5) great timing :)

Nice shots son you are getting an eye for this photography lark but if you get better than me i will have to confiscate your 350d

Dad

Nice work Danny, the expression on the Marmot is priceless.(y)

Nice work Danny, my favorite shots are 2, 3, 4 and 5.

Perfect framing with the baby giraffe, you've captured it perfectly in my opinion.

The two chimps is an instant winner for me, you've captured a lovely moment.

Great komodo shot, you can't tell its been taken from behind glass.

The marmot expression is cool.

You're certainly improving and you'll soon be better than your dad ;)

That expression is awesome! Nicely captured! #2 would be excellent if the focus were on the head instead of the body I think as the eye isn't quite sharp. Still a nice set.

cant say much more than has already been said, only comment i will make, some of the shots are a little tight, (eg the Marmot) needs more space to the left of the frame for it to look into, feels very claustrophobic to me. The chimp shot would be great of they were looking toward you :)

Great shots Dan and I feel you could be a natural (y)

Shots 2, 3 and 5 are awesome in my opinion.

Not really a Giraffe fan but this is a crystal shot (y)
The Marmoset looks like a contender for a caption competition, great expression. :naughty:
The chimps well just another example of how human they appear (y)
The Komodo is a good shot through class.

well done

Pat

Agreed, some great shots there.(y) No2 is a classic pose, nicely captured! Really like the marmot shot too, although I agree a little more space would help the shot. Well done!:)

Back