Some stuff and ID please.

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
Tufted duck methinks, huge crop so not very good.

TuftedDuckcopy.jpg

TuftedDuck2copy.jpg

Cormorant doing its stuff, got soem of it shrouding the water as well.

Cormorant2copy-1.jpg

Cormorantcopy-1.jpg

And this. No idea what it is and can`t find anything in my books that looks like it,anyone know?

Dontknowcopy.jpg

Dontknow2copy.jpg

I like the border, nuff said.........:D

You are more than likely right, I wonder why it isn`t in my RSPB book but is on the web.............:shrug:

The tufties were "way out there".......:D

Cormorant was knocking around for ages, where I usually do my tog stuff, they bugger off ASAP.

WE have local tufties but I've never got a decent picture of them. They seem to live at that distant range where even a 500 with a 2x can't get a decent pic!

The pics in my book show the female as having no coloured wing feathers, is it wrong?

Last pic definitely a shoveler. The beak is unmistakeable.

It could be a moulting (or eclipse) male, which would account for the blue feathers in the wing, but the head doesn't look right for that. Or a Ist winter male which is just starting to get its adult feathers.

Lovely pics though!:)

#3 is my favourite. Birds showing off their wings are always a winner for me. What's North American Fighter Command got to do with pictures of birds? Like them a lot.

Thanks all.

Russ.......NAFC sort of means that I have no idea what it is.......:)

Last pic definitely a shoveler. The beak is unmistakeable.

It could be a moulting (or eclipse) male, which would account for the blue feathers in the wing, but the head doesn't look right for that. Or a Ist winter male which is just starting to get its adult feathers.

Lovely pics though!:)

Thanks for that Jerry, i`m back over there this pm so shall try to get some better ones of it.

Nice set, the shovelers are great(y)(y)

NAFC.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Had to laugh at that:D

Where's your baited Buzzards??:shrug:

Nice set, the shovelers are great(y)(y)

NAFC.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Had to laugh at that:D

Where's your baited Buzzards??:shrug:

That is in the pipeline, I know where they search and at what time of day, so it should be a matter of collecting some roadkill and waiting..........(y)

Back