Some urban sketches

I think they’re too abstract, it’s very difficult to know exactly what it is I’m looking at, the first image looks more like an example of glaciation than anything to do with the 'street' and the second is simply dull and without any real subject. Sorry!

I really like the first one. Found art. It reminds me of an Antoni Tapies painting. Good work.

I think the processing makes the first but it needs to be in a set of similar images to really have an impact.
The second has the nice distinctions between the dark branches and the lighter building/environment, with the branch trying to force it's way into the covering. There's an arty statement there about nature fighting back :D
I like the way it comes from the top into the frame drawing the eye into the image.

I think the processing makes the first but it needs to be in a set of similar images to really have an impact.
The second has the nice distinctions between the dark branches and the lighter building/environment, with the branch trying to force it's way into the covering. There's an arty statement there about nature fighting back :D
I like the way it comes from the top into the frame drawing the eye into the image.

Thanks for your comment. I have got some another works in series with the first one. I will post them bit later.

I really like the first one. Found art. It reminds me of an Antoni Tapies painting. Good work.
I saw some of his work at the Tate. Definitely an acquired taste and I'm generally open to most things ;)

However - good reference, always good to introduce other artists work

Back