Some woodlice

That is really well shot with great detail The little guys are great in it.

Sorry I should have zerene stacker, it works well but a bit slow on my 8 year old Linux box.

David is your monitor that old too?
The shot could do with contrast as it is alittle washed and an old uncalibrated monitor may make it look darker than it is.

That is really well shot with great detail The little guys are great in it.

David is your monitor that old too?
The shot could do with contrast as it is alittle washed and an old uncalibrated monitor may make it look darker than it is.
Possibly older than that, to be honest I don't know, it was rejected from a friend's school . I will look at calibrating the monitor. Although first I will compare it on the tablet to my PC monitor.
Can I check do you think the problem is that it is should be a little bit lighter than it is? I.e. it is under exposed?

I normally check the histogram but I can remember if I did, in this case.
What do you think of this one
Harvestman stack of 4 EF7A2693 by davholla2002, on Flickr

David
It may just be a processing prefence by you for brighter images. The histogram pretty much reaches both ends but the images do not have as much contrast as I would apply myself.

Here is more of what I would suggest

Woodlouse EF7A2673 by Alf Branch, on Flickr

I see what you mean you have made it a bit darker and increased the contrast. I will have to look at calibrating the monitor.

Sorry I should have zerene stacker, it works well but a bit slow on my 8 year old Linux box.

I have the trial for zerene and have tried helicon and combine. Photoshop seems so slow after the last update but i think ill go with zerene.

I have two monitors one looks too sharp and the other too soft. I never really know how others see my images :(

Last edited:
Back