Somebody Save My Seat Please

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Off to northern reaches in the morning, so a quick thread to wish you all well for the next few weeks, and keep my place by the fire please [may need it, apparently temperatures are plummeting in Norway]

Marcel, if you do happen to read this tonight [monday] could you pm me to let me know you received POTY entry ok please, then I have a last chance to send again if it was victim of any cyber silliness... FankYoo!!

Hopefully will be back in a few weeks time with lots of stunning norwegian scenic shots....or online from posh hotels with wi-fi every night complaining about the bloody rain, cold and not being able to use camera :LOL:

Play nicely peeps.

YvonneXX

Have a great time LL... and get those pics posted OK :) I'll keep your seat warm for you!;)

enjoy hols
take pics
post pics

oh and wrap up warm!

Have a great time Yvonne (y)

Have a great time, you'll love it (but not the alcohol prices :eek:).
We went last year and it was beautiful and we were only in the southern part of Noway. Further up (Bergen and above) it looks stunning.
We intend going back someday :)

You got your POTY entry done!
censored.gif

Have a great time LadyL. :wave:

Marcel, if you do happen to read this tonight [monday] could you pm me to let me know you received POTY entry ok please, then I have a last chance to send again if it was victim of any cyber silliness... FankYoo!!

Already replied chuck :D

You enjoy your jollybobs, and I'll keep your seat warm for you.

Have fun! :wave:

Off to northern reaches in the morning, so a quick thread to wish you all well for the next few weeks, and keep my place by the fire please [may need it, apparently temperatures are plummeting in Norway]

Hopefully will be back in a few weeks time with lots of stunning norwegian scenic shots....or online from posh hotels with wi-fi every night complaining about the bloody rain, cold and not being able to use camera :LOL:

Play nicely peeps.

YvonneXX

Norway eh. I am jealous!!! Hope the weather is kind

have a great time Y - and welcome back as my posts are getting more and more after the fact.

Nikon for life, eh? Christ, you only get locked in a tiny cell for 25years for murder! That BAD voodoo:D

:wave: A quick hello from Sogndal, Norway.

It RAINS here, I mean, it really RAINS!! :shake: Mind you, we have had enough sunshine too, and the scenery is stunning. Caught a fabulous sunset this evening whilst on the car ferry across the fjord to here. Bergen was a very pretty town, and we had a fab hotel room overlooking the quayside, so warning you all, loads of pics when I get back to blighty.

We did the Flambana railway today, and got the cameras soaked at one enormous waterfall :LOL: If you can afford to holiday in the most expensive country in Europe, this place is well worth the trip, its a photographers dream. Just take a picnic :wacky:

Take care all

Yxx

Back