Something a bit different.

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
aha, made you open the link.

These are a tiny selection of my edited photo's from the BTCC on sunday at brands hatch.

C&C on these please. First time i've used Lightroom (y)

-0035.jpg

-0030.jpg

-0037.jpg

-0095.jpg

-0130.jpg

-0133.jpg

-0145.jpg

-0232.jpg

-0286.jpg

nice shot... but i'm confused...
why are you watermarking it and taking it to the printers? wont it spoil the print?

I'm taking a cd containing all 250 images for them to pick a few they wish to sell in their shop. so i want to watermark them so they dont just copy the whole cd and only pay me for a couple.

obviously once they pick some i will give them the full size versions without the watermark to print from.

exactly. plus i've written to autosport magazine and will be taking these to some other print shops so want to protect them for the time being. will be so happy if i sell one photo :D

its always worth a try with these things, but dont be dissapointed if nothing comes of it.
They get inundated with shots every monday. The only time they will buy a shot is if its something out ordinary or story related that the contracted photographers didnt get. Autosport is owned by Haymarket who also own LAT photo agency. So they are contracted for a lot of stuff. Jakob Ebrey agency supplies a lot of the national stuff too (Mike Hoyer works for him, and you will see a lot of his stuff in Autosport).
But if you get something amazing then dont hesitate to contact them. Dont send the photo, though, contact them first before sending it.
hope this helps a bit.

ah cool, thanks for the advice. its the kind of advice that really helps out.

i have a series of shots of the red integra going off the track which came out really well.

Dal means 'series'.......I've seen it its awesome...should be made up into a gif...

Back