Something a little different from me:

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, these were taken a couple of weekends back. They were taken not to far from where I live, shame the weather hasn't been as nice since, would like to have tried some more. Give me some feedback.

Thanks

1.)
bluebells-1.jpg

2.)
bluebells-2.jpg

I like them, maybe try a shoot through brolly as a scrim as the light is a bit hard on her face in 1, really like it though just an idea.

Thanks for the feedback, they were taken with a couple of brollies, but tbh I'm still on that steep learning curve at the moment

boy do I know that curve still learning my stuff

very even light though, I've been having issues with fall off on full length portraits

They are both lovely images, nicely composed and the location is perfect for a couple portrait session.

For me 1 is more sucessful than 2 in the lighting department. In 1 was there a light source to her left???? as for me it could do with being moved around more centrally, as you can see her hair casting a shadow on her face next to her left eye.

Indeed there was a shoot through umbrella to her left, I had noticed the hardish shadow. As you say i think it would have been better at a 45* angle to her. Always chance of another visit if the blue bells are still out.

Back