Something different - does it work?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Not at all sure about these. I've was playing with them last night and can't quite get them right. So should I bin them or is there something I'm missing here?

Colour
Mirror-1.jpg

B&W
Mirror2.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting(y)

Like the first one - definitely a different perspective and well worth another go IMHO.

Cheers

Rob

Me 3, both work well ... on the colour version, how does it look brighter but keeping the brightness in the mirror the same ?

Thanks Liberalis, I'll give that suggestion a try and see.

EDIT, Is this better

Mirror-1-adjusted.jpg

Thanks for all the comments folks. I'm hoping to get another chance to shoot these vehicles so will have a go at this again. (y)

I'm going to be brutal and say they don't work for me at all.

The focus is very much in the mirror, but there's nothing there apart from some reverse numbers, branches and a reflection.

If you'd caught the lines of the vehicle or even the people on board it would work a lot better IMO. Worth another go for sure.

Think I'd agree. The idea is good but needs a stronger subject as the reflection.

Gribbsy and Robert P - Thanks for the comments, I agree that the image in the mirror isn't as strong as it could be. Will try again and see if I can get a better angle and better reflection.

This reminds me of a shot I took quite a while ago when I had access to some tasty machinery in the S. of France. Will have to dig it out and post, it will need scanning. (I did say it was some time ago!)

Back