Something from the weekend

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Here's one from the weekend shoot i did with a very beautiful woman.

It's my 1st time doing time type of shot, Most people probably wont like the PP but i like it any way. :razz:

Some construtive crit would be welcome! :help:

I think i should add that the PP was done on my iphone on a 2mb file. :D

6315577956_74b1cd0641.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one from the weekend shoot i did with a very beautiful woman.

It's my 1st time doing time type of shot, Most people probably wont like the PP but i like it any way. :razz:

Some construtive crit would be welcome! :help:

6315577956_74b1cd0641.jpg

bit biased, but she is pretty. it is your wife after all

Well it looks out of focus to me and what are all the blobs al over her hair?
Apart from this it would have been a nice shot, sorry but not this time.

As i said i knew the PP is not for everyone, the pic is in focus i was just trying some thing different for effect. I'll wait to see if any one else can see the effect before posting the oringal. Atleast i know you think its a nice pic. :D

It looks in focus to me and I like the blobs, they give the picture an extra dimension. Great pic, well done :)

LOL

Very observant :D

But a comment on the pic technically would have been nice too. :D

not really i was off trying to find where you,d gone wrong posting and by the time i was about to post you,d sorted it .....ok the pic looks like it was shot through glass but i don,t think it was i dont like the blobs of light either but still very pretty :D

not really i was off trying to find where you,d gone wrong posting and by the time i was about to post you,d sorted it .....ok the pic looks like it was shot through glass but i don,t think it was i dont like the blobs of light either but still very pretty :D

I'll post the unedited version next as i can see a few people will be echoing your comments as regards to the PP, i still like it tho! :p

Thanks for your comments. (y)

Back