Somewhere exotic........ Nah it's just Seacliff

Exotic sums it up. Are you sure we get blue skies in this country :LOL:

I have to say though that I like it Stuart. Great colours and use of thirds.

Exotic sums it up. Are you sure we get blue skies in this country :LOL:

I have to say though that I like it Stuart. Great colours and use of thirds.

Ha ha cheers Peter.
Yes believe it or not we do actually get the blue skies in Scotland, few and far between!
Thanks for the comments

I'm more amazed about the blue water, i've seen blue skies, but never seen water that colour in this country, it's usually grey/brown :LOL:

Bloody great shot though, love it, i'll be adding that to my favourites list (y)

Stuart, what a beautiful shot. Reminds me of a holiday on the Turkish coast :)

I'm more amazed about the blue water, i've seen blue skies, but never seen water that colour in this country, it's usually grey/brown :LOL:

Bloody great shot though, love it, i'll be adding that to my favourites list (y)

Yes blue skies themselves are a phenomenon but rich blue water, I've seen hens teeth before I've seen that :LOL:
Thanks for the comment and the additional to your favourites.

Stuart, what a beautiful shot. Reminds me of a holiday on the Turkish coast :)

Thanks you, it does have that look and feel of somewhere hot and sunny.

Great image, really love its simplicity!

Thanks, sometimes less is more as they say

I like the 3rds here. 3rd beach, 3rd sea, 3rd sky. Its well done and the off centre positioning of the rick is good. Nice to see a summer image too

Thanks. The original shot had a bigger sky but due to lack of cloud detail i trimmed it down, ad i started to crop the crop guidelines fell in to place just nicely.

Think I'm going to print this one.

That's a great shot. So simple, good light, good composition. It's beautiful.

Love that area with the secret harbour. I kayaked from there out to Bass Rock and on to the other islands. Great place.

Great work.

Ken

That's a great shot. So simple, good light, good composition. It's beautiful.

Love that area with the secret harbour. I kayaked from there out to Bass Rock and on to the other islands. Great place.

Great work.

Ken

Cheers Ken
Yeah its a great little place and one id love to go back to.
I've seen a few canoeists down there, looks like a great spot to go.

I really like this, a really nice shot. As someone else commented, the use of thirds here is excellent, it really suits this shot.

Really striking shot with lots of interest. The island in it adds alot.

Back