Songs you can't get out of your head...

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
... and just keep humming them sometimes.

I'm sorry if a thread like this one has been here before (I mean almost exactly like this one), but I couldn't help it.

Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TEzd58SfOYg )

If there was a single song that makes the hairs on my arms stand up, it'd be Bad by U2

In other situations songs like hurtling down a single track decent, Blur's song to.. and lifer by pulley fill my noggin.

Earworms! Usually, for me, they are songs I would never listen to, given the choice.

this one's doing my head in..
" All bound for moo moo land " - bring the beat back!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

weird, just bought one of the ELO albums and the song I keep thinking of is "Can't get it out of my head" :cautious:

Yep! that's the one! :LOL:

..anyone know if it got into the charts?

Im sure it got to number 27 a few weeks ago just on downloads :thinking:

I love the In The Night Garden theme :D
And LazyTown!

The ladies bras never did really 'grab' me as one of those tunes TBH. It did get into the charts I believe.

My suggestion would be

"I know a song that'll get on yer nerves......get on yer nerves....get on yer nerves....I know a song that'll get on yer nerves.....get get get on yer nerves" :D

My colleague has just planted the Strictly Come Dancing theme in my head merely by speaking its name :bang:

Of late its normally been "chick-chick chicken" as my wife sings it to our baby daughter if she's grizzly.

"She's flirty, turned 30, ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty" keeps popping into my head!

"She's flirty, turned 30, ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty" keeps popping into my head!

Yeah, I like that one! Told joe about it! (as I am in my 30's! :naughty:)

From the simpsons episode where bart is 'between religions' and discussing becoming a Jew.

Dont have a cow man
dont have a cow man
dont have a cow man

have a piece of fish...hey!

:bang:

The worst for me is that Kylie Minogue robot song...

"I just can't get you out of my head...."

That's the truth, too. Makes me want to eat rat poison.

- CJ

THAT'S what is it! I kept thinking it was, "flirty, diverted," and thought, 'does Scott Mills know the lyrics?" :LOL:

Back