Sony 24-70...Panamoz

Yes, got my A7r, 35mm and 24-70 from them, using BACS as well for further savings. One of the best companies i have delt with.

the 24-70 f4 for my A7R, i love it its on my camera 95% of the time.

Do a search for Panamoz..........................and stand back :)

Resolution and no AA filter.

Focusing is fine for what i do, tracking is the only thing its poor at.

No, he probably means how there are some that think were in the wrong ordering grey imports. As long as you know what it is your doing by using them and are happy with that its your decision.

Both great, just remember its a different time zone so wait at least 24 hours for replies though i often get them within an hour.
Delivery is usually next day but it takes a day or two to get dispatched.

Yes the camera is fantastic for static photography, the A7 would be better suited for moving subjects.

Yeah, if you have any issues you send it to a UK address and they deal with it. From what i found they usually just send you a new item.

Bought from Panamoz, using BACS option, and not problem. Would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

I bought a 5DIII, the 24-70 f2.8L II and the new 16-35 f4 IS all from Panamoz a couple of months ago. I went with them because of their three year warranty. I paid with Paypal for a little bit of security. They ship their stuff with UPS who have a brilliant tracking system, so you can follow your gear across the planet as it makes it way to you.

Other viable alternatives are CameraInThePost from whom I bought an 600EX-RT recently.

I've also used E-Infinity to buy the EF 100 f2.8L IS Macro, an ST-E3-RT and a Sekonic meter. Although E-Infinity prices are a little cheaper, I'd go with Panamoz for their warranty.

Any reason you don't fancy getting the body from them as well?

Has anyone any experience of sorting a faulty camera/lens problem out with Panamoz?
I want to know how good their warranty is.
Warranty better than UK suppliers, anything wrong and it gets sent to a Nikon repair centre in Scotland but they just usually send a replacement anyway

Back