Sony A200 accesories

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and i know nothing about cameras and I'm needing some help.
I bought a Sony A200 a few months ago for astrophotography, problem is, I don't know what T-ring and adapter will fit it or even where to get 1 from.
Also, what lenses will fit it?
If any one can help I will be extremely gratefull. If i don't get a t-ring and adapter it will've been a waste of money buying the camera in the 1st place.
Thanks for your time
Mike

Hi,

sorry but I can't help you with your astrophotography questions but as for what lenses will fit it it's Minolta AF/Sony Alpha mount so any lens made for that mount should fit it.
Additionally many other mounts' lenses will fit it using adapters but they'll be manual focus (& possibly manual aperture too) on it.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and i know nothing about cameras and I'm needing some help.
I bought a Sony A200 a few months ago for astrophotography, problem is, I don't know what T-ring and adapter will fit it or even where to get 1 from.
Also, what lenses will fit it?
If any one can help I will be extremely gratefull. If i don't get a t-ring and adapter it will've been a waste of money buying the camera in the 1st place.
Thanks for your time
Mike

Mike - take a look at the B and H website for compatability, my Dad bought an A700 and a spotting scope and was able to find out the T-ring and adapter through there. Once you have model numbers you may be able to source them in the UK as B&H are in the USA. You may also be able to get the information on the t-ring from the manufacturer of your scope.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Hi

T-ring can be found here

Adapter here

Not sure if the adapter would be the correct size for your telescope. There's different fits on the site.

Don't know much about astro but hope this helps.
I'm sure the site owners will help you out with more info.

Paul.

thanks for the replys everyone, I will post some pics when I get it all up n running.
Cheers Paul

Back