Bargain Sony a7iii £1550 after cashback at Amazon

You could actually make a profit selling it to one of the online used camera dealers at that price!

Last edited:
The JL seems strange, as body only is a lot more money. No wonder they are out of stock.

Someone got one for this price in store in John Lewis (evidence on a hotukdeals post) so looks like they may also go through online. Looks like there was some stock (but small quantities) this morning online which obviously all sold out very quickly. Somone has also had a dispatch notice from an online order.

So looks like people who ordered will get them but I assume they are just clearing stock of the model with the kit lens and wont get anymore in

I woke up too late, no wonder they say the early bird gets the A7iii. :facepalm:

Someone got one for this price in store in John Lewis (evidence on a hotukdeals post) so looks like they may also go through online. Looks like there was some stock (but small quantities) this morning online which obviously all sold out very quickly. Somone has also had a dispatch notice from an online order.

So looks like people who ordered will get them but I assume they are just clearing stock of the model with the kit lens and wont get anymore in

Due more in next week. But I'm guessing price will be changed by then.

Back