Sony A7iii Any stock?

It's landed but unless you preordered launch time then I think you're unfortunately out of luck for this allocation from Sony. All the dealers I spoke to said their stock was taken up by preorders, worldwide shortage.

I've been waiting a month and it's coming tomorrow.

Last edited:
I also preordered. Heard last week it should be delivered this week but never heard anything today.

The A7III is a little expensive for me and so I have been waiting for them to come in stock at a grey import site like Panamoz. I sent a message a few weeks ago to enquire about when they'd be getting them in, but they don't know anything at this point. I can't bring myself to spend anything close to £2000 when they're available in the US for the equivalent of £1395. :rolleyes:

The A7III is a little expensive for me and so I have been waiting for them to come in stock at a grey import site like Panamoz. I sent a message a few weeks ago to enquire about when they'd be getting them in, but they don't know anything at this point. I can't bring myself to spend anything close to £2000 when they're available in the US for the equivalent of £1395. :rolleyes:

They were pretty quick getting the A7riii in so it shouldn't be too long.

That'll be £1400 plus sales tax. They won't be that cheap from Panamoz either.

Last edited:
Wilkinson Cameras has had some pre-orders in, next lot in on 30 April

Wilkinson Cameras has had some pre-orders in, next lot in on 30 April

I preordered with Wilkinson’s. I will give them a call this morning and see what’s what. If they can’t fulfil I will probably just cancel in the meantime.

@Bigfungun If you haven't called them yet, it may be more convenient to use chat on their website. They are very quick to respond.

If you wanna pay £2,279 then DigitalRev can sort you out... :p

Amusing price!!

My mate had an A73 on order from Amazon with 11th April release date - now says 2 months :LOL:

Back