Sony Alpha 390 Flash Gun

Edit My Images
No
Morning guys / Girls

Just a quick question,

Whats the best flash gun for Sony Alpha 390?

The best Sony flashgun is the Sony HVL-F58AM but I guess that will be very big for the A390. The Sony HVL-F43AM is a new one and a smaller version of the HVL-F58AM which I think would suit your camera better but if money is an issue you can go for the Sony HVL-F42AM.

Morning guys / Girls

Just a quick question,

Whats the best flash gun for Sony Alpha 390?

I have a Sony Alpha and use the - 360AFD Sony Dedicated Flash - cost around £80 from Jessops - its adjustable power wise with a tilt and turn head, built in diffuser and reflector. I use it for Macro shots and it works brilliantly, in myopinion

well worth a look

Les (y)

Lez325 said:
I have a Sony Alpha and use the - 360AFD Sony Dedicated Flash - cost around £80 from Jessops - its adjustable power wise with a tilt and turn head, built in diffuser and reflector. I use it for Macro shots and it works brilliantly, in myopinion

well worth a look

Les (y)

The jessops 360 is well worth the money, IMO, but it has to be said it has its weaknesses. It's very slow to recycle, doesn't support sony's built-in wireless triggering and doesn't have HSS. In my experience, it also tends to underexpose a touch, although that's easily compensated for.

The Sony 42, 43 and 58 flashes are in a different class altogether.

Back