Sony DSCRX100M4 on Amazon (Black friday)

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
Blimey ! I just bought one of these for £469.00 and there is a £50.00 cashback still to claim. :banana:

Not bad. But it was £499 with £100 cashback in July. Teehee.

Er, ok...

See attached. As you can see, I sent it back.

Double cashback deal: https://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/Sony-Cashback-May-2018

I admit to finding your " Teehee" a little provocative ! You were 'p***ing on my porch' yes ?

I fail to see why because this shows you paid £699.00 and received £200.00 cashback total paid £499.00 doesn't it ?

i-TH2bNdT.jpg

I've just paid £469.00 and have £50.00 CB to claim.

Did you claim £200.00 cashback and then return the camera for a refund ?

Sorry, I didn't mean this to be quite to detailed/serious, but you do keep asking. :)

The £200 off was an Amazon promotion. The £499 was before the Sony £100 cashback. So it would have been £399 if I'd kept the camera and claimed the cashback.

(£419 still a decent price!)

Sorry, I didn't mean this to be quite to detailed/serious, but you do keep asking. :)

The £200 off was an Amazon promotion. The £499 was before the Sony £100 cashback. So it would have been £399 if I'd kept the camera and claimed the cashback.

(£419 still a decent price!)

Ok, ;) now isn't " (£419 still a decent price!) " a much friendlier response than " TeeHee " ?

Incidentally, why wouldn't you keep the camera ? at that price you could have easily sold it on for a profit ?

I have way too much equipment (to sell) already. Enjoy the camera.

It's a good deal and I'm tempted but I do laugh a little at the RRP being £1000, who do they think they're fooling?

Back