Sony RX100 M3

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I am sorry in advance, this is a cheeky request.

Thinking of getting a Sony RX100m3 to use when out and about. Currently have a Fuji xf1 which is okay but want to move to the Sony.

So is there anyone who works around London Victoria that I can meet up to have a try of the camera, or does anyone know where I can see and try one of these before I buy?

Thank you

Have you thought about seeing if you can rent one? This might be a daft idea because I have no idea if rental people include compacts.

Places like Jessops usually have some live models on display, I think I've seen the mk3 before on a shop floor which you can play with.

Have you thought about seeing if you can rent one? This might be a daft idea because I have no idea if rental people include compacts.
Had a quick look but could not see anyone renting one, DSLR and lenses yes, but not compacts.

Thanks

Places like Jessops usually have some live models on display, I think I've seen the mk3 before on a shop floor which you can play with.
Thanks, may have to call Jessops in Oxford Street to see if they have one on display.

Thank you @Stu Merch,

Went to Jessops tried it and liked it so bought one during the prime day.

Loving the camera especially for video.

Thank you @Stu Merch,

Went to Jessops tried it and liked it so bought one during the prime day.

Loving the camera especially for video.

That’s a “POSITIVE” result in my book, they’re cracking little cameras. “ENJOY”

George.

Back