Beginner Sony W800 DSLR rechargeable battery pack - How do I charge it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Richard Allen
Edit My Images
No
Above.

I bought the above camera on eBay last week, and it arrived yesterday, I've opened it and tried to read the manual but the print's too small to read.

How do I charge up the rechargeable battery pack? And plug in the 16 and 32 Mb memory sticks I have?

Sorry I sound like a complete noob, I've just never owned a Sony branded camera before.

I have attached the page from the manual as a screenshot for you.

Attachments

• stock-photo-winter`s-haven-238759873.jpg
    stock-photo-winter`s-haven-238759873.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I now can't find the lead to charge it, it's probably been chucked! :crying:
Well, the diagram shows two cables......

I can only surmise the mains cable is a standard one with fairly common "figure of 8" plug that goes into the small power brick. And to connect the power brick to the camera.....I am guessing that it has USB-A at the brick end & a USB-C (micro USB) that plugs into the camera. The manual likely describes the cable as appropriate!

Well, the diagram shows two cables......

I can only surmise the mains cable is a standard one with fairly common "figure of 8" plug that goes into the small power brick. And to connect the power brick to the camera.....I am guessing that it has USB-A at the brick end & a USB-C (micro USB) that plugs into the camera. The manual likely describes the cable as appropriate!
Yeah I just found it, Dad's in the Lounge reading the printed out manual as I write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back